- Emily pf on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Anti-m on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- fosterpowellpdx on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Emily PF on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Jami on Another mixed-use development on Foster inches closer to reality
- RT @FuckingFoster: What the shit? Can someone please tell us what's happening here? We're scared to get our hopes up. #bobwhite https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster? fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/29/res… https://t.co/qyyGRrpgQr 2 days ago
- Another mixed-use development on Foster inches closer to reality fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/29/ano… https://t.co/8P8fNBTIkH 3 days ago
- Catching Up… fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/28/cat… https://t.co/JmD7Vlckn6 3 days ago
- @twjpdx23 haha. Thanks, Reddit. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Nick Storie
It’s been less than three years since Nick Storie bought an aging and vacant theatre on Foster. In that time, the Bobwhite Theatre has been reborn, died off again, earned the scorn of neighbors, and slowly come back to life again—the latter being a … Continue reading
There’s nothing like starting your week with a thud, right? – In the first blow to our collective souls, Creston-Kenilworth put a stop to our ever-growing conquest of Southeast kickballers. It was a crushing defeat, but the outnumbered Pirates almost … Continue reading
If Foster Road has ever garnered this much attention, or if the various neighborhoods along it demonstrated more energy and determination, I missed it. I’m guessing you did, too, because there’s almost too much going on in the neighborhood to … Continue reading
Perhaps this will be a lesson in tempering our expectations before they become too unattainable, as Nick Storie and his Bob White Theatre have cancelled the summer series of events, also known as The Reconstruction, in the building’s Wurlitzer Warehouse. … Continue reading
Ah, glorious sun and glorious coffee. FoPo is currently getting a few rays of sunshine (interspersed with the occasional rain drop, too, of course), and the Pieper Cafe is open and serving up fresh, hot Stumptown Coffee. Speaking of hot, here’s hoping … Continue reading
Saturday’s neighborhood appreciation party was, by all accounts, a great success. For FoPo and for the Bob White Theatre. For the first time since the 1980’s, the theater played host to live entertainment, and a happy crowd brought energy and … Continue reading