- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 6 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: PBOT
The highly anticipated Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project is a nearly-15-year plan-in-the-making. We’ll spare you the details of its conception, but after years upon years of neighborhood advocacy in response to pedestrian-safety issues, the city approved the plan in 2014 … Continue reading
The Portland Bureau of Transportation has organized a series of neighborhood bike rides across the city in coordination with its “Portland By Cycle” campaign. The goal is to use classes and organized rides to encourage new bicyclers to get out … Continue reading
Sure, there were meetings. Lots of them. There was the approval by an advisory committee. And then there was adoption by City Council. Then silence. It was almost like a big tease. A far-off dream initiated, but not quite realized; … Continue reading
After a long-fought battle to improve pedestrian safety and implement a streetscape plan for Foster, City Council finally acknowledged the needs of those who live along the corridor. With a unanimous vote, the Mayor and City Commissioners gave the nod … Continue reading
Well, the streets look decidedly whiter this morning than they did before going to bed last night. One of the perks of subfreezing temperatures, I suppose. Probably the only perk, because it’s otherwise been downright uncomfortable. It’ll be in the … Continue reading