- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Torta Landia
Spontaneous concert-making in the ‘hood. This is part of what makes the neighborhood great. For all the grit and grime, there are equal parts quirk, positive vibes and a creative, DIY-ethos. Kudos to Meticon for hosting, or, even if they didn’t … Continue reading
Well, it’s warmer and less windy. That’s something. But it’s only slightly warmer, and we traded the wind for rain. And for all the talk about terrible weather back East for the Super Bowl, it won’t be all that different … Continue reading
The weekend’s upon us. And for a lot of you, it’s a long one. We have a few interesting tidbits to send you into it. Keep doing your thing, Foster, and we’ll catch you on the other side. Here are … Continue reading
Well, the streets look decidedly whiter this morning than they did before going to bed last night. One of the perks of subfreezing temperatures, I suppose. Probably the only perk, because it’s otherwise been downright uncomfortable. It’ll be in the … Continue reading
Here it is, your weekend. Much needed and welcomed. Stay dry out there, Foster. And keep us posted on any other events and/or happenings in the ‘hood. Here are your weekend tidbits… – This week we learned that Hacienda CDC … Continue reading