- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Gemini Lounge
So, uh, it’s gonna get hot this weekend. And progressively so. Today we’ll hit 94 degrees; 98 by Sunday. Then we’ll be hovering at a cool 99 on Monday and Tuesday. We like summertime in FoPo, but appreciate the beach … Continue reading
Well, it’s warmer and less windy. That’s something. But it’s only slightly warmer, and we traded the wind for rain. And for all the talk about terrible weather back East for the Super Bowl, it won’t be all that different … Continue reading
The weekend’s upon us. And for a lot of you, it’s a long one. We have a few interesting tidbits to send you into it. Keep doing your thing, Foster, and we’ll catch you on the other side. Here are … Continue reading
Foster does some things well. Not all, but some. For example, Foster is very accommodating to OMMP card holders. Foster also does an amazing job of getting cars quickly from outer SE Portland to closer-in neighborhoods, even if with little … Continue reading
Halfway through November. Oy! I suppose it’s time to start thinking about what we’re thankful for. Or at least prepping our bellies for a uniquely-American day of excess. And football. And watching news reports of shopping-crowds-gone-wild in the wee hours … Continue reading