- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: N.W.I.P.A.
Meet Your Neighbors: N.W.I.P.A.’s Dan Huish and Jackson Wyatt
It’s no secret that Foster provides ample opportunity for boozing. Booze to trivia; booze while you craft; booze to live music, strippers and karaoke. Booze with good food, and not so good. Booze, booze, booze. We like it just as much … Continue reading
N.W.I.P.A. is set to host Cascade Organic again this Thursday, from 5 -8 pm, for its makeshift farmer’s market. For those that haven’t made it out for either of the last two events, you missed out on bunches of fresh … Continue reading
Fresh Produce is Coming to Foster. Buy Some.
You’ve begged and pleaded; prayed and hoped. You asked your neighbor who works with someone who knows the son of the owner of New Seasons. Or Green Zebra. Or whoever isn’t shitty Fred Meyer. “Set up shop on Foster! Give … Continue reading
Foster Art Night Goes Big. Serious.
Foster Art Night has been a thing. Once it was a growing thing. Then a disappearing thing. Art came and went—mostly went—though, you could always rely on an excuse to go out and drink every (most) third Saturday of the month. … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Well, the streets look decidedly whiter this morning than they did before going to bed last night. One of the perks of subfreezing temperatures, I suppose. Probably the only perk, because it’s otherwise been downright uncomfortable. It’ll be in the … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Here it is, your weekend. Much needed and welcomed. Stay dry out there, Foster. And keep us posted on any other events and/or happenings in the ‘hood. Here are your weekend tidbits… – This week we learned that Hacienda CDC … Continue reading