- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Entertainment
First, it was spring. Then the artists and galleries and nearby businesses plugged through the summer with their eclectic mix of art, crafts, live music, and drinks and snacks. Now, Foster’s Second Saturday Art Walk is set to enter the … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, and Foster’s uniquely-Foster beer fest is back. Courtesy of O’Malley’s, of course. The annual Macro Brewfest, whether by intent, sheer brilliance, mocking fun, or all three, pays homage to the beers everyone has forgotten … Continue reading
Foster Sound and Bar Carlo Celebrate the Opening of New Record Shop
Well, we already planned your Saturday evening. Might as well let us cover your Friday night, too. Bar Carlo is partying. And they have every right to, just as you do. And you should. The double-sized restaurant, bar, famed brunch … Continue reading
Let us Help you Plan Your Saturday
There is no more “Fun on Foster,” the once yearly street fair that brought vendors to Laurelwood Park and celebrated our local business district. It’s ok, though, we can leave that to the Belmonts and Divisions and Mississippis. Foster is … Continue reading
Calling All Buskers
Foster-area buskers now have a home. Or at least a stage. Saint Frank’s Music has built a community busking stage. Radness shall now ensue. The Wikman Building has gone through quite the transformation in the last year, as the former … Continue reading
Live and in Effect, Foster Pairs Art Walk and Pub Crawl This Saturday
Alright, we’re back. And so, too, is Foster’s Second Saturday Art Walk. For those of you who made it out last month, you probably noticed the event took a huge step forward. Not only were there more venues participating—we see … Continue reading