- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: heart of foster
Here we are, nearly two weeks since our last post, finally discovering the time needed to blog. We hope you all had an over-indulgent Thanksgiving; it’s good to do sometimes. In catching up a bit, we see that the Bob … Continue reading
Former Auto Shop on Foster Finds Potential Buyer, Hopefully Environmental Inspection Doesn’t Get In Way
It was nearly three months ago when we posted that the land and former auto shop at 6050 SE Foster was for sale. In that time, developers, small business owners, and everyone in between has inquired on the property. After all, … Continue reading
Bar Carlo Ups Its Game, Foster to Land Another Record Store
Foster is about to net its third record store. That’s right–three! And we couldn’t be happier. For a little background, these are Foster’s other record stores: Green Noise- The defacto home to Dirtnap Records, Green Noise sells records online and … Continue reading
Will Laurelwood Park Be the Icing on Foster Cake
A little more than three years ago, members of the Foster Green EcoDistrict led a group discussion about the merits of improving and redesigning Laurelwood Park. The goal was not so much based in the idea that something was wrong with the … Continue reading
Kids Toy and Clothing Store Coming to Foster
If 2015 wasn’t the year for new businesses on Foster, 2016 is certainly shaping up to be. Henry Higgins Bagels, I Heart Retro, Hallowed Halls, Velvet Goldmine, Rose & Dagger Tattoo, Backstory Books, Latchkey Gallery, and the Portland Mercado all … Continue reading
Foster’s Art Scene—Let’s Get Acquainted
Foster’s art scene is starting to emerge. Meet local artist, Remedios Rapoport. Continue reading