- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Crime
As per the Portland Police Bureau, posted 40 minutes ago: “The Portland Police Special Emergency Reaction Team (SERT) has been activated for an armed barricaded subject in a home in the 4400 block of Southeast 61st Avenue. Traffic is closed … Continue reading
We must be in a recession– strange criminals are crawling out of the woodwork, perhaps especially hopeless in the face of a bleak economic outlook. Nationally, bank robberies are on the rise: five Manhattan banks were robbed on Monday alone, … Continue reading
As much as our neighbor Lents has going for it right now (Urban Renewal Area dollars, a new Max line, contending for the new Beavers stadium), it’s still battling old problems, including prostitution on nearby 82nd and drug use. Check … Continue reading
According to the broken windows theory, broken windows, litter, and evidence of other petty crimes sends the message to criminals that it is unlikely that their their acts will likely be prosecuted. Malcolm Gladwell’s Tipping Pointprovides a fascinating overview of … Continue reading