- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: laurelwood park
Foster-area buskers now have a home. Or at least a stage. Saint Frank’s Music has built a community busking stage. Radness shall now ensue. The Wikman Building has gone through quite the transformation in the last year, as the former … Continue reading
A little more than three years ago, members of the Foster Green EcoDistrict led a group discussion about the merits of improving and redesigning Laurelwood Park. The goal was not so much based in the idea that something was wrong with the … Continue reading
Yep, another mural in the neighborhood. It’s becoming a Foster-area custom. And I like it. More, please.
Thank you, Laurelwood Park denizen. For the sake of simplicity, we now have an all encompassing map of Southeast Portland that gets rid of all the fancy names, landmarks, and blurred neighborhood boundaries. My guess is FoPo sits somewhere between … Continue reading
I guess those Biz Journal folks weren’t kidding when they said 97206 was hot. Just as the first of six luxury homes (not sure what qualifies as luxury, but a listing price of $365,000 has to come close) planned for … Continue reading