- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: laurelwood park
Calling All Buskers
Foster-area buskers now have a home. Or at least a stage. Saint Frank’s Music has built a community busking stage. Radness shall now ensue. The Wikman Building has gone through quite the transformation in the last year, as the former … Continue reading
Will Laurelwood Park Be the Icing on Foster Cake
A little more than three years ago, members of the Foster Green EcoDistrict led a group discussion about the merits of improving and redesigning Laurelwood Park. The goal was not so much based in the idea that something was wrong with the … Continue reading
Yep, another mural in the neighborhood. It’s becoming a Foster-area custom. And I like it. More, please.
Thank you, Laurelwood Park denizen. For the sake of simplicity, we now have an all encompassing map of Southeast Portland that gets rid of all the fancy names, landmarks, and blurred neighborhood boundaries. My guess is FoPo sits somewhere between … Continue reading
65th and Holgate Continues With Makeover
I guess those Biz Journal folks weren’t kidding when they said 97206 was hot. Just as the first of six luxury homes (not sure what qualifies as luxury, but a listing price of $365,000 has to come close) planned for … Continue reading
Fun on Foster is This Saturday
You know the deal. Or maybe you don’t. In that case, just plan to be there and soak (hopefully just figuratively) in all that Foster has to offer. Well, not everything…because that wouldn’t be family friendly. But I think you get … Continue reading