- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Slingshot Lounge
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Hope you’re living large, FoPo! The theme for this week is change. Whether it’s the season shifting into Spring, or facelifts for Laurelwood Park and Foster Road, change is coming. Hopefully it’s to everyone’s liking. Stay dry this weekend. Here … Continue reading
Foster Art Night Adds Two More Venues for this Weekend’s Art Walk
It’s that time again, and Foster Art Night (FAN) is upon us. Just to recap: every third Saturday of the month, art and libations, and a nice jaunt down Foster. While FAN is still looking to expand by adding more … Continue reading
July’s Foster Art Night is This Saturday
Be there. Come for the drinks. Come for the art and music. Bring your friends, family, and your Foster pride. Oh, and if you have a guitar or harp you want to pluck in the street, a didgridoo or flute … Continue reading
Meet your neighbors: Vicki Lynn Wilson and John Larsen
As we gear up for the Garden Tour this year, we want to take a moment to introduce some of the wonderful Hosts you will be meeting along the way… Vicki Lynn Wilson and John Larsen Wilson & Larsen Studio, … Continue reading
Lineup Confirmed for Foster Art Night
Is this a new dawn in FoPo? The murals, the local bands, craft shops…the resurrection of the Bob White Theatre. And now: Foster Art Night. Every third Saturday of the month, the arts will be celebrated on Foster. And in … Continue reading
FoPo goings on…for your weekend and beyond
Time seems to be flying lately. With almost two weeks down in April, and a weekend of sun and 65 degree weather, I’m already looking forward to summer. I also work at a school, though, so my forward thinking is … Continue reading