- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Bob White Theatre
Ah, this is what we’ve all been waiting for, right? Pure sun and not-yet-unbareable heat. That alone presents a ton of opportunities: walk, bike, barbecue, garden, happy hour. We’ve got plenty of places to stroll to in the ‘hood, so … Continue reading
Movies Coming Soon to the Bobwhite
This. Notice the bottom line. It’s very likely we’re looking at “B Movies,” but that may be more fitting of the theatre and neighborhood anyway. Not to mention a far cry from the … Continue reading
The weekend’s back, and there’s plenty to keep you busy on and around Foster in the coming days. We’ve got sun, live music, a community garden event and, among other things, your Foster-Powell Neighborhood Association meeting. Enjoy! Here are your weekend … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Oh, glorious sun. It’s been nice saving money on heating…even nicer to bask in the sun on Foster—with a pint in hand—after a long day at work. Even the speeding, polluting cars and random meth heads biking the wide, sun-beaten … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
I’m not sure what’s better: piercing, bone-chilling cold with a bit of sun, or a slightly warmer gray with drizzle and rain. Either way, Foster always has you covered, both figuratively and literally. Stay warm and dry at all your favorite … Continue reading
Mt. Scott-Arleta Brings the Party to FoPo
It’s about time someone else forgot where the dividing line is between FoPo and Mt. Scott-Arleta. As Mt. Scott-Arleta gets ready to celebrate their community at the Bob White Theatre, the neighborhood boundary lines are getting blurred a little. … Continue reading