- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Lents
Sure, there were meetings. Lots of them. There was the approval by an advisory committee. And then there was adoption by City Council. Then silence. It was almost like a big tease. A far-off dream initiated, but not quite realized; … Continue reading
Well, this was fun. Lents sent a crew of kickballers, but barely enough to make a team. So we offered up a few of our own salty sea dogs to make it a fair fight. … Continue reading
I’m sure that title got a few peoples’ attention. We won’t go there, though. Instead, let’s discuss what’s planned as a friendly game of kickball. Maybe, actually, spirited. Perhaps even a little competitive. Welcome to Outer Southeast Inter-neighborhood Kickball, a tournament … Continue reading
Halfway through November. Oy! I suppose it’s time to start thinking about what we’re thankful for. Or at least prepping our bellies for a uniquely-American day of excess. And football. And watching news reports of shopping-crowds-gone-wild in the wee hours … Continue reading
Well, it’s not really a question. Let’s try again. PDC to subsidize grocery store on Alberta! There, that’s more definitive. As the Oregonian reported yesterday, the PDC will soon be selling (giving away?) a chunk of land it owns at … Continue reading