- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: News, etc.
Foster commercial building to get snazzy new upgrade
Foster’s on a roll these days. In successive weeks, we’ve posted on the following: – Updated plans to develop the vacant lot at 5045 SE Foster into a four-story, mixed-use building with ground-floor commercial space and 33 units of housing – Plans … Continue reading
Foster YMCA one step closer to mixed-use redevelopment
As we’ve stated before, change comes to Foster in waves. Whether it’s a spate of new businesses, art galleries, or events such as music festivals and art walks, Foster tends to do things in bunches. Now it appears as if … Continue reading
We don’t mean to excite you all prematurely. Nor do we want to celebrate the potential demise of a long-time business and fixture on Foster. But…. Restaurant and brewery, y’all. Maybe. We’re only making an educated guess based on a … Continue reading
Foster may very well be growing up, figuratively and literally. It was just a few weeks ago that Holst Architecture presented plans for their four-story, mixed-use affordable housing project slated for development at SE 72nd and Foster. Barely more than … Continue reading
Here we are, nearly two weeks since our last post, finally discovering the time needed to blog. We hope you all had an over-indulgent Thanksgiving; it’s good to do sometimes. In catching up a bit, we see that the Bob … Continue reading
As we mentioned in last Friday’s post, the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project is at 60% design. While that’s nearly two-thirds of the way to completing design work, we assumed that the amount of work left made it unlikely construction … Continue reading