- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Pieper Cafe
Friday Happy Hour on Foster Just Got a Little Better
The question isn’t if you should be going to happy hour on Foster. It’s why aren’t you. Throw a rock in any direction on the strip and, boom, there’s a place to drink. And with the sun out, the number … Continue reading
When The Neighborhood Coffee Shop Goes from Rad to Super Rad
Just sayin…. #PieperGetsBoozy #BoozeForParents
Foster By Night
Nighttime can bring out the charm in Foster. And its historical form. Its seedy side. And secrets. … Continue reading
Meet Your Neighbor: Rachel, from Pieper Cafe
This week’s Foster Folks brings us back to Pieper Cafe, where bagels and mochas get whipped up by some of the raddest baristas around. Today we meet Pieper’s own, Rachel. ********************************** Knowing our neighbors makes for a brighter and safer … Continue reading
Seen on Foster
Image July 3, 2013
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Ok, the rain has been back in full; no fluoride = teeth rot; and the $35 arts tax still holds. End of the world? No. Get out and enjoy your neighborhood, folks. Here are your weekend tidbits… – Happy Birthday … Continue reading