- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Jess on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- anna on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- News and happenings for the new year… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/01/24/new… https://t.co/W8uxtfTfLG 46 minutes ago
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 1 week ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 2 weeks ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 2 weeks ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Foster Powell
The first domino has fallen, and construction has started on one of multiple proposed apartment buildings on (or, in this case, just off of) Foster. As per PortlandMaps, a total of 30 apartments will soon rise in a three-story building … Continue reading
Well that was quick. Just as we reported a logistical land-transfer between the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and the Portland Development Commission (PDC) that would make for easier development of the vacant lot across from the Portland Mercado, we are … Continue reading
* Updated Friday, 4/8 An attempt to bring a monthly art walk to Foster goes for round two this Saturday, as the owners of Backstory Books and Latchkey Gallery host “Second Saturday” this weekend. (For previous posts about last month’s … Continue reading
Today we have another guest contribution, this time from neighborhood resident and longtime reader, Jon Connelly. Taken by the controversy surrounding the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project, and the plethora of neon-colored signs plastered in protest at Euro Classic Furniture (and … Continue reading
Foster just may get the residential development it sorely needs. Oddly enough, and refreshingly so, it probably won’t come at the hands of developers moving on from their latest fetes on Hawthorne, Division, or the stretch of SE 50th that … Continue reading
According to an Early Assistance Intake, a pre-application conference has been scheduled for a nine-lot subdivision at 6025 SE Powell. While not technically part of Foster-Powell, this north-side Powell location is best known as Dennis’ 7 Dees. Sitting across the … Continue reading