- Emily pf on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Anti-m on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- fosterpowellpdx on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Emily PF on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Jami on Another mixed-use development on Foster inches closer to reality
- RT @FuckingFoster: What the shit? Can someone please tell us what's happening here? We're scared to get our hopes up. #bobwhite https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster? fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/29/res… https://t.co/qyyGRrpgQr 2 days ago
- Another mixed-use development on Foster inches closer to reality fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/29/ano… https://t.co/8P8fNBTIkH 3 days ago
- Catching Up… fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/28/cat… https://t.co/JmD7Vlckn6 3 days ago
- @twjpdx23 haha. Thanks, Reddit. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Foster Powell
The first domino has fallen, and construction has started on one of multiple proposed apartment buildings on (or, in this case, just off of) Foster. As per PortlandMaps, a total of 30 apartments will soon rise in a three-story building … Continue reading
Well that was quick. Just as we reported a logistical land-transfer between the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and the Portland Development Commission (PDC) that would make for easier development of the vacant lot across from the Portland Mercado, we are … Continue reading
* Updated Friday, 4/8 An attempt to bring a monthly art walk to Foster goes for round two this Saturday, as the owners of Backstory Books and Latchkey Gallery host “Second Saturday” this weekend. (For previous posts about last month’s … Continue reading
Today we have another guest contribution, this time from neighborhood resident and longtime reader, Jon Connelly. Taken by the controversy surrounding the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project, and the plethora of neon-colored signs plastered in protest at Euro Classic Furniture (and … Continue reading
Foster just may get the residential development it sorely needs. Oddly enough, and refreshingly so, it probably won’t come at the hands of developers moving on from their latest fetes on Hawthorne, Division, or the stretch of SE 50th that … Continue reading
According to an Early Assistance Intake, a pre-application conference has been scheduled for a nine-lot subdivision at 6025 SE Powell. While not technically part of Foster-Powell, this north-side Powell location is best known as Dennis’ 7 Dees. Sitting across the … Continue reading