- fosterpowellpdx on “The Art of Foster,” PBOT’s Touring Bike Ride Through the Neighborhood, is Tonight
- Spiffy on “The Art of Foster,” PBOT’s Touring Bike Ride Through the Neighborhood, is Tonight
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- 62ndgarden on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Sarah on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- “The Art of Foster,” PBOT’s Touring Bike Ride Through the Neighborhood, is Tonight fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/24/the… https://t.co/WKJ4IR2GFR 13 hours ago
- Hammer and Jacks Does Toy Store Right, Time to See for Yourself fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/22/ham… https://t.co/42H8Py7F3Y 2 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/19/hap… 5 days ago
- Macro Brewfest 2016 Cometh fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/18/mac… https://t.co/4hNJRIskzL 6 days ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: Special Edition Thursday #trivia and Macro Brewfest 2016. @FuckingFoster @fopopdx https://t.co/8bIrjgOEtd 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Foster Powell
Well that was quick. Just as we reported a logistical land-transfer between the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and the Portland Development Commission (PDC) that would make for easier development of the vacant lot across from the Portland Mercado, we are … Continue reading
* Updated Friday, 4/8 An attempt to bring a monthly art walk to Foster goes for round two this Saturday, as the owners of Backstory Books and Latchkey Gallery host “Second Saturday” this weekend. (For previous posts about last month’s … Continue reading
Today we have another guest contribution, this time from neighborhood resident and longtime reader, Jon Connelly. Taken by the controversy surrounding the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project, and the plethora of neon-colored signs plastered in protest at Euro Classic Furniture (and … Continue reading
Foster just may get the residential development it sorely needs. Oddly enough, and refreshingly so, it probably won’t come at the hands of developers moving on from their latest fetes on Hawthorne, Division, or the stretch of SE 50th that … Continue reading
According to an Early Assistance Intake, a pre-application conference has been scheduled for a nine-lot subdivision at 6025 SE Powell. While not technically part of Foster-Powell, this north-side Powell location is best known as Dennis’ 7 Dees. Sitting across the … Continue reading
Quick plug for S.M.A.R.T. Collective, the skate-themed board, apparel, art and music shop making Foster that much radder…. The Portland Mercury recently gave them a nod for their all-ages music shows and booze-free zone. We often point to the regularity of … Continue reading