- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Community
72nd and Foster Project, Affordable Housing One Step Closer
Amidst the city’s housing crisis, where rising rents and property values, homelessness, and rapidly changing demographics are the symptoms, Foster Road may soon see some relief on the way. We’ve mentioned before that the YMCA building (at 6036 SE Foster) … Continue reading
Will Laurelwood Park Be the Icing on Foster Cake
A little more than three years ago, members of the Foster Green EcoDistrict led a group discussion about the merits of improving and redesigning Laurelwood Park. The goal was not so much based in the idea that something was wrong with the … Continue reading
Kids Toy and Clothing Store Coming to Foster
If 2015 wasn’t the year for new businesses on Foster, 2016 is certainly shaping up to be. Henry Higgins Bagels, I Heart Retro, Hallowed Halls, Velvet Goldmine, Rose & Dagger Tattoo, Backstory Books, Latchkey Gallery, and the Portland Mercado all … Continue reading
Ginger Salon Now Open, Holgate Transformation Pushes Forward
The transformation of Holgate between SE 67th and 62nd, where Foster rips through the neighborhood, is quite a site. We alluded to this last week, focusing more on the recent addition of 18 units of housing—6 apartments and 12 detached homes—within … Continue reading
Before and After: SE 65th and Holgate
As construction wraps up on six new homes at SE 65th and Holgate, the contrast between old and new is quite stunning. What was once the site of a Coptic church, then wild and weeded lot cum dumping ground, is now … Continue reading
Updated: Bread & Roses Market Eyes October Opening
* Updated 8/30/16: When we posted the original article (below, with updates), Bread and Roses Market was aiming for a July opening. July has come and gone, but rest assured the proprietor of the market-to-be continues to work hard for a … Continue reading