- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Bob White Theater
Theater For Sale…Tell Your Investor Friends
In just over three years we’ve seen the Bob White Theatre resurrected, rallied around, go dark again, re-lit with a series of raves, go dark again, and then pushed ever closer to becoming a legitimate music venue with a splattering of movies. … Continue reading
Ok, well, not cinema. At least not cinema in the “classically produced, poetically directed, let’s talk movies and snob-out” kinda cinema. I’m talking “catch a flick, eat some popcorn, get a good chuckle, solid entertainment” kinda cinema. And it’s happening … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Here we are again; the weekend. We’ve been a little preoccupied with life, so we’re a tad behind in recent happenings in the ‘hood. Feel free to share any news and/or events that may fit into this post. Otherwise, enjoy … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Here we are again. Friday. Rap video. Neighborhood cheerleading. For all you moms out there, I hope you feel loved and appreciated. For the rest of you, see above…make it happen. Here are your weekend tidbits… – Foster gets the … Continue reading
Reggae at the Bobwhite: Anthony B Comes to FoPo
Call him a “Bobo Dread.” Call him a messenger or revolutionary. Even call him Keith Blair. Most will know him as Anthony B, though, and he’s performing at the Bobwhite Theater this Friday, January 18. With his conscious reggae and … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo…Goings-on in and Around the Hood
Is anyone else tired of smelling Oregon burn? A good rain would be nice, and hopefully it would put an end to the smoldering in the Gorge and Central Oregon. Here, though, keep the warm weather coming. This must be … Continue reading