- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 6 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: fosterpowellpdx
You all know about Foster’s Second Saturday Art Walk. But who remembers Foster Art Night, its earlier and unrelated incarnation that helped lay the foundation for a regular art event in the ‘hood? I’m guessing not many. Today we’re going … Continue reading
Leave it to an old, rusty and defunct theater to make my heart flutter, cause confusion, and give me a terribly familiar headache. Thanks to the Twitter-verse, we were alerted to the fact that the Bob White Theater is for … Continue reading
Well, I suppose at this point we’re just going to skip spring altogether and jump right into summer. The next 10 days call for a range of mid-70s to upper-80s. And one day in the 90s. Ahhhgeeyaah! Here are your weekend … Continue reading
Within a year’s time, Foster Road very well could see the construction of its long-anticipated Streetscape Project, as well as the addition of three, four-story mixed-use projects that’ll add a combined 188 units of housing to the corridor between SE 50th … Continue reading
Somehow, someway, we’re back to rain and 50-degree temperatures. Not sure how this happened; last week was so promising. Don’t let the weather keep you home, though. Foster has art, happy hours, and music aplenty this weekend. Oh, and happy … Continue reading