- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: powell
Portland Monthly recently released its April issue, which represents the magazine’s yearly look at the city’s neighborhoods. While the magazine offers commentary on neighborhoods’ offerings for young families, food and drink, or best values in relation to housing costs and … Continue reading
The Y-Arts Center at 6036 SE Foster has been the subject of redevelopment plans for close to two years. In its simplest conception, the plan is to rebuild the YMCA childcare facility to more modern specifications, while adding 54 units … Continue reading
It’s coming. And quicker than you think. The coolers have beer, the table-tops are ready for play, and new cable hook-ups promise televised soccer at every corner of the building. Love soccer or not, it’ll be the first of its … Continue reading
The highly anticipated Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project is a nearly-15-year plan-in-the-making. We’ll spare you the details of its conception, but after years upon years of neighborhood advocacy in response to pedestrian-safety issues, the city approved the plan in 2014 … Continue reading
Some of you may recall our post from a couple months ago in regards to the shuttering of Paldo Market. What probably most caught your attention, though, was the speculation that the space at 6112 SE Foster may someday become … Continue reading