- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: FoPo
Foster commercial building to get snazzy new upgrade
Foster’s on a roll these days. In successive weeks, we’ve posted on the following: – Updated plans to develop the vacant lot at 5045 SE Foster into a four-story, mixed-use building with ground-floor commercial space and 33 units of housing – Plans … Continue reading
First, it was spring. Then the artists and galleries and nearby businesses plugged through the summer with their eclectic mix of art, crafts, live music, and drinks and snacks. Now, Foster’s Second Saturday Art Walk is set to enter the … Continue reading
Foster YMCA one step closer to mixed-use redevelopment
As we’ve stated before, change comes to Foster in waves. Whether it’s a spate of new businesses, art galleries, or events such as music festivals and art walks, Foster tends to do things in bunches. Now it appears as if … Continue reading
We don’t mean to excite you all prematurely. Nor do we want to celebrate the potential demise of a long-time business and fixture on Foster. But…. Restaurant and brewery, y’all. Maybe. We’re only making an educated guess based on a … Continue reading
Foster may very well be growing up, figuratively and literally. It was just a few weeks ago that Holst Architecture presented plans for their four-story, mixed-use affordable housing project slated for development at SE 72nd and Foster. Barely more than … Continue reading
The once-envisioned Office Taproom, which would have been located next to SMART Collective and I Heart Retro at 6913 SE Foster is no longer. In its place? Futpool Portland (or some variation of that name). In a (guessing here) first-of-its-kind … Continue reading