- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Foster Art Night
Foster Art Night has been a thing. Once it was a growing thing. Then a disappearing thing. Art came and went—mostly went—though, you could always rely on an excuse to go out and drink every (most) third Saturday of the month. … Continue reading
This. Kudos to Linda Austin and Performance Works NW for bringing an added dimension to Foster Art Night. Peep it: Saturday, July 19.
Welcome back to the weekend; this one should be decidedly drier than the last. And good thing –there’s a lot going on. Hopefully you’ll find a way to enjoy one of the many happenings in the ‘hood. – We’ve pimped … Continue reading
Sun, sun, sun. It’s almost too good to be true. Take advantage of it while you can, folks. Garden, sidewalk dining/drinking, a stroll through the ‘hood. All of the above? Make it happen. Here are your weekend tidbits… – The … Continue reading
First we celebrated International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Now we turn the page (officially) on summer. Welcome to Fall! It’s not the end of the world, just the end of the sun. Here are your weekend tidbits… – Foster … Continue reading