- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Food and Drink
It’s that time of year again, and Foster’s uniquely-Foster beer fest is back. Courtesy of O’Malley’s, of course. The annual Macro Brewfest, whether by intent, sheer brilliance, mocking fun, or all three, pays homage to the beers everyone has forgotten … Continue reading
Foster Sound and Bar Carlo Celebrate the Opening of New Record Shop
Well, we already planned your Saturday evening. Might as well let us cover your Friday night, too. Bar Carlo is partying. And they have every right to, just as you do. And you should. The double-sized restaurant, bar, famed brunch … Continue reading
Friday Happy Hour on Foster Just Got a Little Better
The question isn’t if you should be going to happy hour on Foster. It’s why aren’t you. Throw a rock in any direction on the strip and, boom, there’s a place to drink. And with the sun out, the number … Continue reading
Bar Carlo Ups Its Game, Foster to Land Another Record Store
Foster is about to net its third record store. That’s right–three! And we couldn’t be happier. For a little background, these are Foster’s other record stores: Green Noise- The defacto home to Dirtnap Records, Green Noise sells records online and … Continue reading
Live and in Effect, Foster Pairs Art Walk and Pub Crawl This Saturday
Alright, we’re back. And so, too, is Foster’s Second Saturday Art Walk. For those of you who made it out last month, you probably noticed the event took a huge step forward. Not only were there more venues participating—we see … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
I’m not sure what’s better: piercing, bone-chilling cold with a bit of sun, or a slightly warmer gray with drizzle and rain. Either way, Foster always has you covered, both figuratively and literally. Stay warm and dry at all your favorite … Continue reading