- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 6 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: y arts
The Y-Arts Center at 6036 SE Foster has been the subject of redevelopment plans for close to two years. In its simplest conception, the plan is to rebuild the YMCA childcare facility to more modern specifications, while adding 54 units … Continue reading
Foster’s on a roll these days. In successive weeks, we’ve posted on the following: – Updated plans to develop the vacant lot at 5045 SE Foster into a four-story, mixed-use building with ground-floor commercial space and 33 units of housing – Plans … Continue reading
Could this be the first domino to fall? With multi-unit housing proposed at two different locations on Foster—a mixed-use development at SE 72nd (with at least 60 units), and a rebuild of the Y Arts Center at SE 60th (with as … Continue reading
Ok, we’ve finally recovered after the whole Bob White fiasco. We tempered our expectations and looked for other positives to distract us. Fortunately, we have places like Performance Works NW, the various bars that serve as live music venues, the … Continue reading
The old Y-Arts is set to become the new Y-Arts. If a planned proposal for a rebuild of the YMCA at 6036 SE Foster goes through, it would also mean much-needed rental housing is on the way, too. The planned … Continue reading