- Emily pf on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Anti-m on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- fosterpowellpdx on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Emily PF on Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster?
- Jami on Another mixed-use development on Foster inches closer to reality
- RT @FuckingFoster: What the shit? Can someone please tell us what's happening here? We're scared to get our hopes up. #bobwhite https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Restaurant and brewery in the works for Foster? fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/29/res… https://t.co/qyyGRrpgQr 2 days ago
- Another mixed-use development on Foster inches closer to reality fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/29/ano… https://t.co/8P8fNBTIkH 3 days ago
- Catching Up… fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/28/cat… https://t.co/JmD7Vlckn6 3 days ago
- @twjpdx23 haha. Thanks, Reddit. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: theater
Ok, we’ve finally recovered after the whole Bob White fiasco. We tempered our expectations and looked for other positives to distract us. Fortunately, we have places like Performance Works NW, the various bars that serve as live music venues, the … Continue reading
In some ways, The Bob White Theatre is symbolic of the neighborhood it dwells in. Just as Foster Road staggered for several years (decades) after a once-bustling heyday, the Bob White sat vacant for the better part of three decades…until … Continue reading
“Do you daydream of fat beats and crispy meats?” – from Bob White event promo It’s ok. I don’t know what that means either. Well, fat beats is pretty straight forward. But crispy meats? Code-speak? Part of a younger, hipper … Continue reading
Well that was nice. Almost two weeks of sunny, nearly-70 degree weather—in late October. The sun may stick around a while longer, though we do start to cool off. It’s turned out to be a nice fall after all. Here … Continue reading
Sun, sun, sun. It’s almost too good to be true. Take advantage of it while you can, folks. Garden, sidewalk dining/drinking, a stroll through the ‘hood. All of the above? Make it happen. Here are your weekend tidbits… – The … Continue reading
Just like some high school clique, someone’s always gotta be on the outs. And in the Foster area, the “improvement gods” can only shine so much light on our gritty thoroughfare, despite an obvious energy pulling it in an upward trajectory. As … Continue reading