- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Speedboat Coffee
Foster may very well be growing up, figuratively and literally. It was just a few weeks ago that Holst Architecture presented plans for their four-story, mixed-use affordable housing project slated for development at SE 72nd and Foster. Barely more than … Continue reading
Just on the heels of an announced mixed-use project to be developed at SE 72nd and Foster, we’re learning that more housing and commercial space could be coming in the form of a new four-story development at 5045 SE Foster. … Continue reading
Less than two weeks ’til Christmas, and there are a lot of things Foster can put on its wish list. If we recall correctly, you all voted for “another restaurant” as the desired someday-addition to the strip. We’ll go on … Continue reading
It’s not easy being the best. And on the Foster landscape, laying claim to the best of any of the following makes for quite the distinction: burgers, beers, auto shops, adult entertainment…oh, and I suppose cannabis clubs (see Fosterdam). I … Continue reading
The weekend is upon is, and it’s gonna be a cold one. The lows will be dipping us into the 20’s, but fortunately there are plenty of ways to stay warm. Hot cup of coffee at Speedboat or Pieper Cafe. … Continue reading