- fosterpowellpdx on More Foster Retail Property For Sale
- Elotes callejeros on More Foster Retail Property For Sale
- hamellr on Friday Happy Hour on Foster Just Got a Little Better
- Erik Linden on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Calling All Buskers
- We knew it was on Foster without needing to read more than the title. I suppose it's fitting... wweek.com/restaurants/20… 8 hours ago
- More Foster Retail Property For Sale fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/07/25/mor… https://t.co/1WJIjPRfFJ 16 hours ago
- RT @nickfalbo: What will @trimet , @oregonmetro ,@OregonDOT and @PBOTinfo do to enact our city policies on Powell? 17 hours ago
- RT @nickfalbo: What will @tedwheeler do to support a bold vision for the future of SE Portland? 17 hours ago
- RT @nickfalbo: @cityofportland policy calls Powell as a civic corridor, designed to be a highly-mobile street, where people want to live, s… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Space Monkey
Just as we prepare to jump into March, we get a sweet little treat in the form of 60-degree weather. And maybe a bit of sun! Oh, glory…if you weren’t but a tease. Rain, rain, and more rain after that. … Continue reading
The weekend is upon us, FoPo. It’s certainly feeling like Spring is around the corner. Perhaps it’s a good weekend to prep your gardens for this year’s plantings. Whatever you do, we hope you enjoy your weekend. Here are your … Continue reading
Coinciding with the SE Area ARTWalk, which, to be clear, does not include FoPo or Mt. Scott-Arleta, Foster Road and SE 72nd will show off their own arts scene this Friday evening with separate events at Space Monkey and Slingshot … Continue reading
Sad….. I’m still going through withdrawal. Where does everybody get their coffee? Yo Mamas, Speedboat, Space Monkey, 7-11?