- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Jess on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- anna on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- News and happenings for the new year… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/01/24/new… https://t.co/W8uxtfTfLG 51 minutes ago
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 1 week ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 2 weeks ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 2 weeks ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Nick Storie
We’ll have a recap coming soon, but enjoy these clips of the bands that performed Saturday night. Sorry for the poor lighting.
It’s finally happening. The Bob White will be opening its doors for entertainment. Come one, come all. This is not a grand opening, and it is unknown when the doors will open for good, but it is obvious the venue’s … Continue reading
For the first time in several years, marking a significant turnaround for Foster Road, the Historic Bob White Theatre will be opening its doors next Saturday, March 31st, to entertain the neighborhood. This is not an estate sale…not a cleanup … Continue reading
As we’ve already discussed, 2011 was quite an eventful year for Foster-Powell. There was no shortage of news or stories, and more and more people seemed genuinely proud of and excited about their neighborhood. We even witnessed that pride and … Continue reading
As we prepare to celebrate 2011’s close and usher in a new year, it’s easy to be optimistic about 2012. Everybody has high hopes that the economy will improve. We’re one war down, only one to go (assuming another isn’t … Continue reading