- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 1 day ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 2 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 5 days ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/12/hap… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Nick Storie
We’ll have a recap coming soon, but enjoy these clips of the bands that performed Saturday night. Sorry for the poor lighting.
It’s finally happening. The Bob White will be opening its doors for entertainment. Come one, come all. This is not a grand opening, and it is unknown when the doors will open for good, but it is obvious the venue’s … Continue reading
For the first time in several years, marking a significant turnaround for Foster Road, the Historic Bob White Theatre will be opening its doors next Saturday, March 31st, to entertain the neighborhood. This is not an estate sale…not a cleanup … Continue reading
As we’ve already discussed, 2011 was quite an eventful year for Foster-Powell. There was no shortage of news or stories, and more and more people seemed genuinely proud of and excited about their neighborhood. We even witnessed that pride and … Continue reading
As we prepare to celebrate 2011’s close and usher in a new year, it’s easy to be optimistic about 2012. Everybody has high hopes that the economy will improve. We’re one war down, only one to go (assuming another isn’t … Continue reading