- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Jess on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- anna on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- News and happenings for the new year… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/01/24/new… https://t.co/W8uxtfTfLG 51 minutes ago
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 1 week ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 2 weeks ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 2 weeks ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: for sale
It was less than a month ago that we commented on the dizzying pace of commercial real estate activity in the neighborhood. After years of seeing vacant or under-used buildings and lots sitting idle on Foster, we’re now seeing many of those … Continue reading
In case you were wondering what $299,000 could get you on Foster, here’s a look: We’ll first take the ‘addition by subtraction’ philosophy here. If you buy it, simply getting rid of the used car dealership would be worth the … Continue reading
For sale: multi-use complex, ripe for paintball wars and end-of-times training and obstacle course. Or, more realistically, a food co-op. I suppose it would be sad to lose the Russian House, with its assortment of teas and VHS tapes for … Continue reading
First, let us get this out of the way: Bar Carlo isn’t going anywhere…at least not for the duration of their lease, which will keep them serving up your favorite brunch for several more years at a minimum. However, the … Continue reading