- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Greg on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Dickey Doos to become “Local 66”
- Dickey Doos to become “Local 66” | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Is Dickey Doo’s for Sale?
- Dacyl Armendariz on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- @omalleyspdx @Last_Regiment @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA Nice. The louder, the better. 1 hour ago
- RT @FuckingFoster: Relevant findings for similar, future Foster road diet: twitter.com/theoverheadwir… 1 day ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/09/30/hap… 1 day ago
- RT @Ibeframed: #local #portland #artsupply stores gearing up for our 2nd Annual Art Supply Expedition. Don't miss this! #demos #prizes #giv… 3 days ago
- RT @pdxnotguilty: Rare sighting! A lone bike share bike out of its natural habitat and in the #fopo. @omalleyspdx even! https://t.co/ruXF7H… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: for sale
It was less than a month ago that we commented on the dizzying pace of commercial real estate activity in the neighborhood. After years of seeing vacant or under-used buildings and lots sitting idle on Foster, we’re now seeing many of those … Continue reading
In case you were wondering what $299,000 could get you on Foster, here’s a look: We’ll first take the ‘addition by subtraction’ philosophy here. If you buy it, simply getting rid of the used car dealership would be worth the … Continue reading
For sale: multi-use complex, ripe for paintball wars and end-of-times training and obstacle course. Or, more realistically, a food co-op. I suppose it would be sad to lose the Russian House, with its assortment of teas and VHS tapes for … Continue reading
First, let us get this out of the way: Bar Carlo isn’t going anywhere…at least not for the duration of their lease, which will keep them serving up your favorite brunch for several more years at a minimum. However, the … Continue reading