- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: for sale
Well, it’s not a large property. And it’s not technically on Foster. But a commercial building that sits along the corridor at 5702 SE Center is for sale. And we’ll venture a guess that the fate of the property is … Continue reading
It was less than a month ago that we commented on the dizzying pace of commercial real estate activity in the neighborhood. After years of seeing vacant or under-used buildings and lots sitting idle on Foster, we’re now seeing many of those … Continue reading
In case you were wondering what $299,000 could get you on Foster, here’s a look: We’ll first take the ‘addition by subtraction’ philosophy here. If you buy it, simply getting rid of the used car dealership would be worth the … Continue reading
For sale: multi-use complex, ripe for paintball wars and end-of-times training and obstacle course. Or, more realistically, a food co-op. I suppose it would be sad to lose the Russian House, with its assortment of teas and VHS tapes for … Continue reading
First, let us get this out of the way: Bar Carlo isn’t going anywhere…at least not for the duration of their lease, which will keep them serving up your favorite brunch for several more years at a minimum. However, the … Continue reading