- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Jess on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- anna on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- News and happenings for the new year… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/01/24/new… https://t.co/W8uxtfTfLG 50 minutes ago
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 1 week ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 2 weeks ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 2 weeks ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Crafty Underdog
Every neighborhood should have a taqueria. That’s what I think. Tacos with marinated meat, cilantro and onions, paired with horchata or coke in a bottle is a very underrated pleasure. Throw in a husband-wife team, futbol on the tube, and … Continue reading
Our weekend to-do list is usually reserved for Fridays, but we thought you could stand for some advanced planning on what’s proving to be a busy, busy Saturday. First up is the FoPo Garden Tour. Gardens west of 67th will … Continue reading
Time to do your Foster boogie. This Saturday Check the lineup. Figure out when and where you’ll join in the fun. The FAN fun.
It’s that time again, and Foster Art Night (FAN) is upon us. Just to recap: every third Saturday of the month, art and libations, and a nice jaunt down Foster. While FAN is still looking to expand by adding more … Continue reading
Be there. Come for the drinks. Come for the art and music. Bring your friends, family, and your Foster pride. Oh, and if you have a guitar or harp you want to pluck in the street, a didgridoo or flute … Continue reading
….Here we come With the disappointing news of the Bob White Theatre’s Reconstruction being suspended, FoPo bounces back this weekend. As Debbie Deb said in 1984, “weekends were made for fun.” With Pedalpalooza hitting the neighborhood tonight, as well as … Continue reading