- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Greg on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Dickey Doos to become “Local 66”
- Dickey Doos to become “Local 66” | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Is Dickey Doo’s for Sale?
- Dacyl Armendariz on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- RT @FuckingFoster: Relevant findings for similar, future Foster road diet: twitter.com/theoverheadwir… 19 hours ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/09/30/hap… 23 hours ago
- RT @Ibeframed: #local #portland #artsupply stores gearing up for our 2nd Annual Art Supply Expedition. Don't miss this! #demos #prizes #giv… 2 days ago
- RT @pdxnotguilty: Rare sighting! A lone bike share bike out of its natural habitat and in the #fopo. @omalleyspdx even! https://t.co/ruXF7H… 3 days ago
- @pdxgti indeed! 4 days ago
Tag Archives: apartments
As construction wraps up on six new homes at SE 65th and Holgate, the contrast between old and new is quite stunning. What was once the site of a Coptic church, then wild and weeded lot cum dumping ground, is now … Continue reading
Just on the heels of an announced mixed-use project to be developed at SE 72nd and Foster, we’re learning that more housing and commercial space could be coming in the form of a new four-story development at 5045 SE Foster. … Continue reading
As we reported last week, the vacant lot at SE 72nd and Foster is slated for an affordable housing development. The project will bring 108 units of housing to the PDC-owned lot across the street from the Portland Mercado. What … Continue reading
Just on the heels of near-completion of a six-home development at SE 65th and Holgate, it looks like the building frenzy will continue in the neighborhood. As reported by Next Portland, a proposed development at 8035 SE Center could bring … Continue reading
Could this be the first domino to fall? With multi-unit housing proposed at two different locations on Foster—a mixed-use development at SE 72nd (with at least 60 units), and a rebuild of the Y Arts Center at SE 60th (with as … Continue reading
The old Y-Arts is set to become the new Y-Arts. If a planned proposal for a rebuild of the YMCA at 6036 SE Foster goes through, it would also mean much-needed rental housing is on the way, too. The planned … Continue reading