- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- Throwback Thursday fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/25/thr… https://t.co/5vgGlX4bMW 4 days ago
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 6 days ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: apartments
Foster may very well be growing up, figuratively and literally. It was just a few weeks ago that Holst Architecture presented plans for their four-story, mixed-use affordable housing project slated for development at SE 72nd and Foster. Barely more than … Continue reading
The first domino has fallen, and construction has started on one of multiple proposed apartment buildings on (or, in this case, just off of) Foster. As per PortlandMaps, a total of 30 apartments will soon rise in a three-story building … Continue reading
As construction wraps up on six new homes at SE 65th and Holgate, the contrast between old and new is quite stunning. What was once the site of a Coptic church, then wild and weeded lot cum dumping ground, is now … Continue reading
Just on the heels of an announced mixed-use project to be developed at SE 72nd and Foster, we’re learning that more housing and commercial space could be coming in the form of a new four-story development at 5045 SE Foster. … Continue reading
As we reported last week, the vacant lot at SE 72nd and Foster is slated for an affordable housing development. The project will bring 108 units of housing to the PDC-owned lot across the street from the Portland Mercado. What … Continue reading