- fosterpowellpdx on “The Art of Foster,” PBOT’s Touring Bike Ride Through the Neighborhood, is Tonight
- Spiffy on “The Art of Foster,” PBOT’s Touring Bike Ride Through the Neighborhood, is Tonight
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- 62ndgarden on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Sarah on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- “The Art of Foster,” PBOT’s Touring Bike Ride Through the Neighborhood, is Tonight fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/24/the… https://t.co/WKJ4IR2GFR 15 hours ago
- Hammer and Jacks Does Toy Store Right, Time to See for Yourself fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/22/ham… https://t.co/42H8Py7F3Y 2 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/19/hap… 5 days ago
- Macro Brewfest 2016 Cometh fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/08/18/mac… https://t.co/4hNJRIskzL 6 days ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: Special Edition Thursday #trivia and Macro Brewfest 2016. @FuckingFoster @fopopdx https://t.co/8bIrjgOEtd 1 week ago
Tag Archives: 20 minute neighborhood
As we continue our discussion on the qualities that make Foster-Powell great, we’d like to expand on our “walkability” theme. In an article a couple months ago, we mentioned that Foster-Powell ranks in the top third of Portland neighborhoods when … Continue reading
With more than 70 people responding to our poll, as well as several leaving comments, it is quite apparent that folks living along Foster Road desire improved and increased modes of transportation. Given the option to add either a streetcar, … Continue reading
It’s not first place. Not even second or third. But in a city that works tirelessly to eliminate the need for a car, if not altogether discouraging it, an above average ranking is an accomplishment. Again, we’re not at the … Continue reading