- fosterpowellpdx on The Bob, reborn?
- Kaye on The Bob, reborn?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- fosterpowellpdx on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- samgrover on Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project
- The Bob, reborn? fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/23/the… https://t.co/SuNOJqQZCA 1 day ago
- @MtScottArleta @foporunclub @FosterPowellNA @FuckingFoster well this is one way to mess with our hearts and minds... 2 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/19/hap… 5 days ago
- Foster Road to get its “gateway” in new mixed-use project fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/15/fos… https://t.co/1xElYDon1U 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/05/12/hap… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: 20 minute neighborhood
As we continue our discussion on the qualities that make Foster-Powell great, we’d like to expand on our “walkability” theme. In an article a couple months ago, we mentioned that Foster-Powell ranks in the top third of Portland neighborhoods when … Continue reading
With more than 70 people responding to our poll, as well as several leaving comments, it is quite apparent that folks living along Foster Road desire improved and increased modes of transportation. Given the option to add either a streetcar, … Continue reading
It’s not first place. Not even second or third. But in a city that works tirelessly to eliminate the need for a car, if not altogether discouraging it, an above average ranking is an accomplishment. Again, we’re not at the … Continue reading