- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Jess on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- anna on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- News and happenings for the new year… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/01/24/new… https://t.co/W8uxtfTfLG 51 minutes ago
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 1 week ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 2 weeks ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 2 weeks ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: 20 minute neighborhood
As we continue our discussion on the qualities that make Foster-Powell great, we’d like to expand on our “walkability” theme. In an article a couple months ago, we mentioned that Foster-Powell ranks in the top third of Portland neighborhoods when … Continue reading
With more than 70 people responding to our poll, as well as several leaving comments, it is quite apparent that folks living along Foster Road desire improved and increased modes of transportation. Given the option to add either a streetcar, … Continue reading
It’s not first place. Not even second or third. But in a city that works tirelessly to eliminate the need for a car, if not altogether discouraging it, an above average ranking is an accomplishment. Again, we’re not at the … Continue reading