Other neighborhoods get city-subsidized pop-up shops in snazzed up storefronts— Christmas lights and all. We get sidewalk book/record stores with a tavern for a backdrop. It’s ok, though….we prefer it this way. In fact, we could use more like it. Serious, this is what makes Foster rad.
- Another Foster commercial space goes on the market fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/24/ano… https://t.co/YjU4O7j6F1 2 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/21/hap… 5 days ago
- What a residential real estate listing may tell us about the future of Foster… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/20/wha… https://t.co/G9dawwvfca 6 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/14/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Streetscape timeline gets a new wrinkle fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/12/fos… https://t.co/P7kZaZRUsl 2 weeks ago