Other neighborhoods get city-subsidized pop-up shops in snazzed up storefronts— Christmas lights and all. We get sidewalk book/record stores with a tavern for a backdrop. It’s ok, though….we prefer it this way. In fact, we could use more like it. Serious, this is what makes Foster rad.
- @TheGrayBrigade just closing shop. We'll be around. 1 year ago
- Farewell, Foster, it’s been fun. fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/07/14/far… https://t.co/vUQ7tR3LRN 1 year ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/07/07/hap… 1 year ago
- Foster gets busy this Saturday. You should,@too! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/07/06/fos… https://t.co/GaZxO1z6gE 1 year ago
- RT @BarMavenPdx: We are open today! Come down and party with us ! fb.me/963Pbwbrz 1 year ago