Other neighborhoods get city-subsidized pop-up shops in snazzed up storefronts— Christmas lights and all. We get sidewalk book/record stores with a tavern for a backdrop. It’s ok, though….we prefer it this way. In fact, we could use more like it. Serious, this is what makes Foster rad.
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/06/16/hap… 5 days ago
- Foster’s brewery-to-be gets a name fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/06/13/fos… https://t.co/L09pU4YKmq 1 week ago
- @BenForstag @FuckingFoster boooo 1 week ago
- @Ormeghan @Gus_Kroll @FuckingFoster @MtScottArleta @FosterPowellNA ditto what Meghan said. Nice to see the market-to-be paying homage. 1 week ago
- Second Saturday Foster Art Walk enters the summer months fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/06/08/sec… https://t.co/OIqRa5VKbM 1 week ago