Thank you, Laurelwood Park denizen. For the sake of simplicity, we now have an all encompassing map of Southeast Portland that gets rid of all the fancy names, landmarks, and blurred neighborhood boundaries. My guess is FoPo sits somewhere between Felony Flats and Hipsterville.
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Jess on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- anna on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- News and happenings for the new year… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/01/24/new… https://t.co/W8uxtfTfLG 49 minutes ago
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 1 week ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 2 weeks ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 2 weeks ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 3 weeks ago