Thank you, Laurelwood Park denizen. For the sake of simplicity, we now have an all encompassing map of Southeast Portland that gets rid of all the fancy names, landmarks, and blurred neighborhood boundaries. My guess is FoPo sits somewhere between Felony Flats and Hipsterville.
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Greg on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Dickey Doos to become “Local 66”
- Dickey Doos to become “Local 66” | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Is Dickey Doo’s for Sale?
- Dacyl Armendariz on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- RT @FuckingFoster: Relevant findings for similar, future Foster road diet: twitter.com/theoverheadwir… 16 hours ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/09/30/hap… 19 hours ago
- RT @Ibeframed: #local #portland #artsupply stores gearing up for our 2nd Annual Art Supply Expedition. Don't miss this! #demos #prizes #giv… 2 days ago
- RT @pdxnotguilty: Rare sighting! A lone bike share bike out of its natural habitat and in the #fopo. @omalleyspdx even! https://t.co/ruXF7H… 3 days ago
- @pdxgti indeed! 4 days ago