It’s been a fairly uneventful week. Sun came, sun went. Rain came, rain went. Now we’re somewhere in between. We have a few items of interest to share, but nothing too significant. Feel free to let us know what’s going on in your part of the neighborhood.
Here are your weekend tidbits…
– The Lily Day Cafe has reopened as “Midpoint Food and Drink.” Much will remain the same: good food, same rad owners, same location. The big difference: they’ll now be open evenings and will have beer and cider on draft.
– Congrats to Darling Press, the new hand-crafted letter press studio moving into Foster Row. They just met their Kickstarter fundraising goal and should soon soon be fully operational.
– Uh, this is happening (right). Saturday at The Bob White.
– The Foster Streetscape Plan may become a reality after all. The (hopefully) final Stakeholder Advisory Committee will meet April 16 to make final comments on the recently released draft plan. Feel free to show up to that meeting and stay for the public comment period. Also, Nick Falbo at Foster United is a committee member, so offer any thoughts you may have here: Finally, the Plan is Here.
– International Tabletop Day is Saturday. In the spirit of things, or to hone your skills, head on over to Red Castle Games in preparation. You’ll thank me later.
– Weekend music:
Torta- Lisa Rono, Friday; Zac Allen’s Jazzy Night, Saturday
Gemini- Ryan David Orr, Birthday Boy, Saturday
Starday- JT Weise Band, Friday; Brad Creel and the Real Deal Saturday
Have a good weekend, all. Be cool, be safe.