Yes, indeed. There’s a place for cheap beer in Portland, too. And if you’re able to appreciate a cold Milwaukee’s Best, MGD, or Pabst (maybe it doesn’t even matter if it’s cold), or at least the affordability of them, O’Malley’s is your place…and not just for tonight. The celebration of cheap beer goes through Saturday, and fun events are planned to coincide with it. Tonight’s entertainment is Boomer’s Comedy Competition, starting at 8 pm, with live music tomorrow and Saturday nights. For more, go to the O’Malley’s website.
- RT @FuckingFoster: Seems like a good opportunity for @MtScottArleta and @FosterPowellNA to collaborate/rally around Foster https://t.co/xy… 6 hours ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: Dinner Plans? @fopopdx @FuckingFoster #pizza #dough #sauce #cheese https://t.co/JUALwniupP 6 hours ago
- News for your overcast Tuesday morning fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/06/27/new… https://t.co/ki07RKeaJA 1 day ago
- @Gus_Kroll @FuckingFoster ...he has for a few years. Maybe the timing's now right to do something there. 3 days ago
- @Gus_Kroll @FuckingFoster yep, just saw it, too. I believe the owner of the building also owns a well known restaurant downtown... 3 days ago