Hacienda CDC project manager, Ellen Wyoming, will be presenting a proposal tonight for development on one of the vacant lots at SE 72nd and Foster. Hacienda’s plan for the lot would fulfill a years-long search for a site to build their planned Portland Mercado, a collective of Latino vendors who will learn and grow their entrepreneurial skills, while providing the community a place to shop for food and other items. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m. at the Mt. Scott Community Center. This will be part of Mt. Scott-Arleta’s regularly scheduled, monthly neighborhood association meeting, which begins at 6:30.
- @TheGrayBrigade just closing shop. We'll be around. 3 months ago
- Farewell, Foster, it’s been fun. fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/07/14/far… https://t.co/vUQ7tR3LRN 3 months ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/07/07/hap… 3 months ago
- Foster gets busy this Saturday. You should,@too! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/07/06/fos… https://t.co/GaZxO1z6gE 3 months ago
- RT @BarMavenPdx: We are open today! Come down and party with us ! fb.me/963Pbwbrz 3 months ago