- Another Foster commercial space goes on the market fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/24/ano… https://t.co/YjU4O7j6F1 3 days ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/21/hap… 6 days ago
- What a residential real estate listing may tell us about the future of Foster… fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/20/wha… https://t.co/G9dawwvfca 1 week ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/14/hap… 1 week ago
- Foster Streetscape timeline gets a new wrinkle fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/04/12/fos… https://t.co/P7kZaZRUsl 2 weeks ago
Daily Archives: April 3, 2012
We’ll have a recap coming soon, but enjoy these clips of the bands that performed Saturday night. Sorry for the poor lighting.
We don’t often get into politics on this blog, but with Mayor Sam Adams leaving office, and two council seats up for grabs next term, this election season poses a good amount of significance. With that being said, we don’t … Continue reading