Thanks to everyone who came out to remember Jason last night. It was an amazing show of support for the family and friends who are grieving his loss. Jason was clearly loved and admired, and will certainly be missed by those that knew him. It was an honor to share the evening with his friends, and our hearts go out to them and his family. It is our hope that we do not have to gather again under such tragic circumstance.
- RT @FuckingFoster: Seems like a good opportunity for @MtScottArleta and @FosterPowellNA to collaborate/rally around Foster https://t.co/xy… 6 hours ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: Dinner Plans? @fopopdx @FuckingFoster #pizza #dough #sauce #cheese https://t.co/JUALwniupP 6 hours ago
- News for your overcast Tuesday morning fosterpowellpdx.com/2017/06/27/new… https://t.co/ki07RKeaJA 1 day ago
- @Gus_Kroll @FuckingFoster ...he has for a few years. Maybe the timing's now right to do something there. 3 days ago
- @Gus_Kroll @FuckingFoster yep, just saw it, too. I believe the owner of the building also owns a well known restaurant downtown... 3 days ago