- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Greg on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Dickey Doos to become “Local 66”
- Dickey Doos to become “Local 66” | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Is Dickey Doo’s for Sale?
- Dacyl Armendariz on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- RT @FuckingFoster: Relevant findings for similar, future Foster road diet: twitter.com/theoverheadwir… 3 hours ago
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/09/30/hap… 7 hours ago
- RT @Ibeframed: #local #portland #artsupply stores gearing up for our 2nd Annual Art Supply Expedition. Don't miss this! #demos #prizes #giv… 2 days ago
- RT @pdxnotguilty: Rare sighting! A lone bike share bike out of its natural habitat and in the #fopo. @omalleyspdx even! https://t.co/ruXF7H… 3 days ago
- @pdxgti indeed! 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2009
My mom and dad are coming into town this weekend. Guess what we’re doing on their first day here? We’re going to the garden tour in the ‘hood. See below for details… if I can dig out my notes from … Continue reading
In case you didn’t see it, Steve Duin has a very timely op-ed piece on bringing baseball to Lents Park, titled “End the madness at Lents Park.” My favorite line from this article neatly explains why we voted to send … Continue reading
THURSDAY – Lents town Center Urban Renewal Area Open House ! Do you have an opinion regarding the proposed AAA baseball stadium for Lents Park? Come share it with city staff and the Lents Urban Renewal Advisory Committee! PDC … Continue reading
Hey y’all, I’ve been incredibly busy with a new job, band practice, and teaching yoga, but I wanted to let you know that I’ll be teaching a class this Saturday at Mt. Scott Nutrition Central, which is kitty-corner to Mt. … Continue reading