- erica on Buddhist Temple to Make Home Off Foster
- fosterpowellpdx on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- robinmoore82 on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Sarah on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Ryan LaPoma on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Never Been to the Bob White Theatre? Friday Film Festival Could be Your Last Chance fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/28/nev… http://t.co/RLgCatKCXR 2 hours ago
- @PDCEastPDX Clearly 13 hours ago
- Buddhist Temple to Make Home Off Foster fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/27/bud… http://t.co/E6tTUi0aKR 21 hours ago
- Everett Custom Homes to Resume Plans for Lot at SE 65th and Holgate fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/26/pla… http://t.co/OaaSXPaoSG 2 days ago
- Figure It Out,@Foster! fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/25/fig… http://t.co/pwTuXQNmQN 2 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Yo Mama’s
If it seems like FoPo has been a revolving door for coffee shops lately, you wouldn’t necessarily be wrong. There was once Yola’s Coffee House, which eventually became Da Hui, which eventually split into two and spawned Yo Mama’s. Yo … Continue reading
Across the street from Mt. Scott Fuel Company, and occupying the former SE Works office at SE 69th and Foster, FoPo will be getting a “shot in the arm” commercially, especially for those who travel across town to get their … Continue reading
We hope you’ve enjoyed the last few days of sun. It’s been wondrous, and certainly makes us crave those warm, summer days of sitting in front of Slingshot, Bar Carlo, or O’Malley’s while soaking up some Vitamin D. Hopefully you’ve … Continue reading
The holiday season is certainly upon us. I drove up 39th last night, and Peacock Lane had traffic at a standstill. I’ve notice FoPo getting festive, too. A winter wonderland we are not, but it’s nice to see so many … Continue reading
Sad….. I’m still going through withdrawal. Where does everybody get their coffee? Yo Mamas, Speedboat, Space Monkey, 7-11?