- fosterpowellpdx on Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People!
- MeghanH on Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People!
- Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Meet Your Neighbor: Cat Davila
- Sally on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Phoenix Pharmacy to Get Facelift; You Get to Help
- Here's Your Weekend, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWM 5 hours ago
- Boiled Bagels Coming to Foster wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWJ 1 day ago
- Vote for Phoenix Pharmacy Mural Design wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWH 2 days ago
- Speedboat Not For Sale After All wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWB 3 days ago
- Santa? Santa!! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWx via @fopopdx 3 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: theater
In some ways, The Bob White Theatre is symbolic of the neighborhood it dwells in. Just as Foster Road staggered for several years (decades) after a once-bustling heyday, the Bob White sat vacant for the better part of three decades…until … Continue reading
“Do you daydream of fat beats and crispy meats?” – from Bob White event promo It’s ok. I don’t know what that means either. Well, fat beats is pretty straight forward. But crispy meats? Code-speak? Part of a younger, hipper … Continue reading
Well that was nice. Almost two weeks of sunny, nearly-70 degree weather—in late October. The sun may stick around a while longer, though we do start to cool off. It’s turned out to be a nice fall after all. Here … Continue reading
Sun, sun, sun. It’s almost too good to be true. Take advantage of it while you can, folks. Garden, sidewalk dining/drinking, a stroll through the ‘hood. All of the above? Make it happen. Here are your weekend tidbits… – The … Continue reading
Just like some high school clique, someone’s always gotta be on the outs. And in the Foster area, the “improvement gods” can only shine so much light on our gritty thoroughfare, despite an obvious energy pulling it in an upward trajectory. As … Continue reading