- Happy Weekend, FoPo! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Don’t Mess With Red Castle
- Crabby Abbey on Don’t Mess With Red Castle
- fosterpowellpdx on Don’t Mess With Red Castle
- Tim (Ironfather TIm) on Don’t Mess With Red Castle
- fosterpowellpdx on Fred Meyer Red Tag Store to Become Lumber/Hardware Store?
- Lease Agreement Between PDC and Portland Mercado to be Voted on This Wednesday wp.me/p1cvo7-3SF1 23 hours ago
- Happy Weekend, FoPo! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SEZ 4 days ago
- Fred Meyer Red Tag Store to Become Lumber/Hardware Store? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SEP 6 days ago
- Don't Mess With Red Castle wp.me/p1cvo7-3SER 1 week ago
- @RedCastleGames Sorry about the break-in. Unfortunately Karma won't fix the window...but dude's got it coming to him. 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Space Monkey
Just as we prepare to jump into March, we get a sweet little treat in the form of 60-degree weather. And maybe a bit of sun! Oh, glory…if you weren’t but a tease. Rain, rain, and more rain after that. … Continue reading
The weekend is upon us, FoPo. It’s certainly feeling like Spring is around the corner. Perhaps it’s a good weekend to prep your gardens for this year’s plantings. Whatever you do, we hope you enjoy your weekend. Here are your … Continue reading
Coinciding with the SE Area ARTWalk, which, to be clear, does not include FoPo or Mt. Scott-Arleta, Foster Road and SE 72nd will show off their own arts scene this Friday evening with separate events at Space Monkey and Slingshot … Continue reading
Sad….. I’m still going through withdrawal. Where does everybody get their coffee? Yo Mamas, Speedboat, Space Monkey, 7-11?