- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Portland Mercado
72nd and Foster Project, Affordable Housing One Step Closer
Amidst the city’s housing crisis, where rising rents and property values, homelessness, and rapidly changing demographics are the symptoms, Foster Road may soon see some relief on the way. We’ve mentioned before that the YMCA building (at 6036 SE Foster) … Continue reading
Funding Awarded for Foster Affordable Housing Development
Well that was quick. Just as we reported a logistical land-transfer between the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and the Portland Development Commission (PDC) that would make for easier development of the vacant lot across from the Portland Mercado, we are … Continue reading
Foster just may get the residential development it sorely needs. Oddly enough, and refreshingly so, it probably won’t come at the hands of developers moving on from their latest fetes on Hawthorne, Division, or the stretch of SE 50th that … Continue reading
Next in our profile series of “Foster Folk” is Traci Hildner, a local resident with an aspiring business plan to educate and preserve. Literally. As part of her business, Lucky Larder, Traci teaches classes on caning and food preservation, many … Continue reading
Kaah Neighborhood Market Just Got Better
Call them little gains. You know, the things that might not be all too significant in and of themselves, but sorta make life a tad bit more complete. That’s how we value convenience. And by convenience, I mean the ability … Continue reading
Apartments Coming to Foster?
Foster Road has seen something of a resurgence in the last 5-10 years, albeit slow and with a brief lull in the middle of that span. However, in the last few years that resurgence has sped up a little. This … Continue reading