- fosterpowellpdx on Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People!
- MeghanH on Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People!
- Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Meet Your Neighbor: Cat Davila
- Sally on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Phoenix Pharmacy to Get Facelift; You Get to Help
- Boiled Bagels Coming to Foster wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWJ 6 hours ago
- Vote for Phoenix Pharmacy Mural Design wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWH 20 hours ago
- Speedboat Not For Sale After All wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWB 1 day ago
- Santa? Santa!! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWx via @fopopdx 2 days ago
- Here's Your Weekend, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWi 5 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Pieper Cafe
This week’s Foster Folks brings us back to Pieper Cafe, where bagels and mochas get whipped up by some of the raddest baristas around. Today we meet Pieper’s own, Rachel. ********************************** Knowing our neighbors makes for a brighter and safer … Continue reading
Ok, the rain has been back in full; no fluoride = teeth rot; and the $35 arts tax still holds. End of the world? No. Get out and enjoy your neighborhood, folks. Here are your weekend tidbits… – Happy Birthday … Continue reading
It’s about time someone else forgot where the dividing line is between FoPo and Mt. Scott-Arleta. As Mt. Scott-Arleta gets ready to celebrate their community at the Bob White Theatre, the neighborhood boundary lines are getting blurred a little. … Continue reading
The weekend is upon is, and it’s gonna be a cold one. The lows will be dipping us into the 20’s, but fortunately there are plenty of ways to stay warm. Hot cup of coffee at Speedboat or Pieper Cafe. … Continue reading