- fosterpowellpdx on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Arthur on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Updates on Red Castle Plaza and Green Noise Records
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on More Fun on Foster
- Emilypf on Dusty’s To Become FoPo Tavern
- Fall Fest Coming to the FoPo Community Garden wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSt 18 hours ago
- Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and...Chocolate? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSm 1 day ago
- The Bobwhite Turned 90, Movies Start This Week wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSd 2 days ago
- Happy Friday, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SS8 5 days ago
- Seen in FoPo: Tom Cruise Was Here wp.me/p1cvo7-3SPb 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Pieper Cafe
This week’s Foster Folks brings us back to Pieper Cafe, where bagels and mochas get whipped up by some of the raddest baristas around. Today we meet Pieper’s own, Rachel. ********************************** Knowing our neighbors makes for a brighter and safer … Continue reading
Ok, the rain has been back in full; no fluoride = teeth rot; and the $35 arts tax still holds. End of the world? No. Get out and enjoy your neighborhood, folks. Here are your weekend tidbits… – Happy Birthday … Continue reading
It’s about time someone else forgot where the dividing line is between FoPo and Mt. Scott-Arleta. As Mt. Scott-Arleta gets ready to celebrate their community at the Bob White Theatre, the neighborhood boundary lines are getting blurred a little. … Continue reading
The weekend is upon is, and it’s gonna be a cold one. The lows will be dipping us into the 20’s, but fortunately there are plenty of ways to stay warm. Hot cup of coffee at Speedboat or Pieper Cafe. … Continue reading