- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: PBOT
The Portland Bureau of Transportation has organized a series of neighborhood bike rides across the city in coordination with its “Portland By Cycle” campaign. The goal is to use classes and organized rides to encourage new bicyclers to get out … Continue reading
Foster Streetscape Officially In Design Engineering
Sure, there were meetings. Lots of them. There was the approval by an advisory committee. And then there was adoption by City Council. Then silence. It was almost like a big tease. A far-off dream initiated, but not quite realized; … Continue reading
Foster Road Gets City Approval to Move Forward With Improvements
After a long-fought battle to improve pedestrian safety and implement a streetscape plan for Foster, City Council finally acknowledged the needs of those who live along the corridor. With a unanimous vote, the Mayor and City Commissioners gave the nod … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Well, the streets look decidedly whiter this morning than they did before going to bed last night. One of the perks of subfreezing temperatures, I suppose. Probably the only perk, because it’s otherwise been downright uncomfortable. It’ll be in the … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
Sun, sun, sun. It’s almost too good to be true. Take advantage of it while you can, folks. Garden, sidewalk dining/drinking, a stroll through the ‘hood. All of the above? Make it happen. Here are your weekend tidbits… – The … Continue reading
Advisory Committee Meets Tomorrow To Discuss Foster Streetscape Refresh
Could Foster see a “road diet,” where four lanes of traffic are reconfigured into three, leaving room for bike lanes? Will we keep the current four lane design and pray traffic mysteriously slows enough to make walking, biking, and driving … Continue reading