- Tim (Ironfather TIm) on Don’t Mess With Red Castle
- fosterpowellpdx on Fred Meyer Red Tag Store to Become Lumber/Hardware Store?
- Cora Potter on Fred Meyer Red Tag Store to Become Lumber/Hardware Store?
- 62ndgarden on Fred Meyer Red Tag Store to Become Lumber/Hardware Store?
- wikmanarleta on Wikman Building Back Up For Grabs
- Fred Meyer Red Tag Store to Become Lumber/Hardware Store? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SEP 1 day ago
- Don't Mess With Red Castle wp.me/p1cvo7-3SER 2 days ago
- @RedCastleGames Sorry about the break-in. Unfortunately Karma won't fix the window...but dude's got it coming to him. 3 days ago
- Coming soon, but not soon enough...RT: The Rise of the Portland Mercado portlandmonthlymag.com/news-and-profi… via @PoMoMagazine 3 days ago
- Mark your calendars...FoPo Community Garden plant sale and fundraiser 62ndgarden.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/pla… 3 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: O’Malley’s
Well, the streets look decidedly whiter this morning than they did before going to bed last night. One of the perks of subfreezing temperatures, I suppose. Probably the only perk, because it’s otherwise been downright uncomfortable. It’ll be in the … Continue reading
Foster does some things well. Not all, but some. For example, Foster is very accommodating to OMMP card holders. Foster also does an amazing job of getting cars quickly from outer SE Portland to closer-in neighborhoods, even if with little … Continue reading
Halfway through November. Oy! I suppose it’s time to start thinking about what we’re thankful for. Or at least prepping our bellies for a uniquely-American day of excess. And football. And watching news reports of shopping-crowds-gone-wild in the wee hours … Continue reading
I think the craziest part of the summer has passed. National Night Out: check. Movies In The Park: check. Foster Art Night (June, July, and August): check. FoPo Garden Tour: check. Frequent happy hours: check. A couple new businesses on … Continue reading
Not sure where to start with this one. Is it with Foster Art Night? The festivities at N.W.I.P.A.? The Missing Cat Lounge? Or the fact that there’s a band called, “Shut Your Animal Mouth,” and they’re playing in the neighborhood? … Continue reading