- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: nwipa
Let us Help you Plan Your Saturday
There is no more “Fun on Foster,” the once yearly street fair that brought vendors to Laurelwood Park and celebrated our local business district. It’s ok, though, we can leave that to the Belmonts and Divisions and Mississippis. Foster is … Continue reading
Meet Your Neighbors: N.W.I.P.A.’s Dan Huish and Jackson Wyatt
It’s no secret that Foster provides ample opportunity for boozing. Booze to trivia; booze while you craft; booze to live music, strippers and karaoke. Booze with good food, and not so good. Booze, booze, booze. We like it just as much … Continue reading
Foster By Night
Nighttime can bring out the charm in Foster. And its historical form. Its seedy side. And secrets. … Continue reading
Ah, this is what we’ve all been waiting for, right? Pure sun and not-yet-unbareable heat. That alone presents a ton of opportunities: walk, bike, barbecue, garden, happy hour. We’ve got plenty of places to stroll to in the ‘hood, so … Continue reading
Food trucks galore. A bit of beer. Perhaps, some nudity.
Foster went from no food carts to one food cart (El Sultan’s been holding it down at Carts on Foster before there was Carts on Foster), then one food cart to a food cart pod. That pod might as well … Continue reading
That’s what our Thursday looks like. It could be what yours looks like, too. – First the kickball. No, the FoPo Pirates haven’t returned just yet, but a group of kickballers are organizing regular games at Kern Park. There’s a … Continue reading