- erica on Buddhist Temple to Make Home Off Foster
- fosterpowellpdx on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- robinmoore82 on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Sarah on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Ryan LaPoma on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Never Been to the Bob White Theatre? Friday Film Festival Could be Your Last Chance fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/28/nev… http://t.co/RLgCatKCXR 10 hours ago
- @PDCEastPDX Clearly 21 hours ago
- Buddhist Temple to Make Home Off Foster fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/27/bud… http://t.co/E6tTUi0aKR 1 day ago
- Everett Custom Homes to Resume Plans for Lot at SE 65th and Holgate fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/26/pla… http://t.co/OaaSXPaoSG 2 days ago
- Figure It Out,@Foster! fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/25/fig… http://t.co/pwTuXQNmQN 3 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Nick Storie
It’s been less than three years since Nick Storie bought an aging and vacant theatre on Foster. In that time, the Bobwhite Theatre has been reborn, died off again, earned the scorn of neighbors, and slowly come back to life again—the latter being a … Continue reading
There’s nothing like starting your week with a thud, right? – In the first blow to our collective souls, Creston-Kenilworth put a stop to our ever-growing conquest of Southeast kickballers. It was a crushing defeat, but the outnumbered Pirates almost … Continue reading
If Foster Road has ever garnered this much attention, or if the various neighborhoods along it demonstrated more energy and determination, I missed it. I’m guessing you did, too, because there’s almost too much going on in the neighborhood to … Continue reading
Perhaps this will be a lesson in tempering our expectations before they become too unattainable, as Nick Storie and his Bob White Theatre have cancelled the summer series of events, also known as The Reconstruction, in the building’s Wurlitzer Warehouse. … Continue reading
Ah, glorious sun and glorious coffee. FoPo is currently getting a few rays of sunshine (interspersed with the occasional rain drop, too, of course), and the Pieper Cafe is open and serving up fresh, hot Stumptown Coffee. Speaking of hot, here’s hoping … Continue reading
Saturday’s neighborhood appreciation party was, by all accounts, a great success. For FoPo and for the Bob White Theatre. For the first time since the 1980’s, the theater played host to live entertainment, and a happy crowd brought energy and … Continue reading