- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Nick Storie
It’s been less than three years since Nick Storie bought an aging and vacant theatre on Foster. In that time, the Bobwhite Theatre has been reborn, died off again, earned the scorn of neighbors, and slowly come back to life again—the latter being a … Continue reading
There’s nothing like starting your week with a thud, right? – In the first blow to our collective souls, Creston-Kenilworth put a stop to our ever-growing conquest of Southeast kickballers. It was a crushing defeat, but the outnumbered Pirates almost … Continue reading
More Bob White Press
If Foster Road has ever garnered this much attention, or if the various neighborhoods along it demonstrated more energy and determination, I missed it. I’m guessing you did, too, because there’s almost too much going on in the neighborhood to … Continue reading
The Reconstruction That Was: Bob White Theatre No Longer Hosting Summer Events Series
Perhaps this will be a lesson in tempering our expectations before they become too unattainable, as Nick Storie and his Bob White Theatre have cancelled the summer series of events, also known as The Reconstruction, in the building’s Wurlitzer Warehouse. … Continue reading
FoPo week in review, plus goings on for the weekend and beyond
Ah, glorious sun and glorious coffee. FoPo is currently getting a few rays of sunshine (interspersed with the occasional rain drop, too, of course), and the Pieper Cafe is open and serving up fresh, hot Stumptown Coffee. Speaking of hot, here’s hoping … Continue reading
The future’s bright for the Bob White Theatre
Saturday’s neighborhood appreciation party was, by all accounts, a great success. For FoPo and for the Bob White Theatre. For the first time since the 1980’s, the theater played host to live entertainment, and a happy crowd brought energy and … Continue reading