- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Mt. Scott
As we mentioned in last Friday’s post, the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project is at 60% design. While that’s nearly two-thirds of the way to completing design work, we assumed that the amount of work left made it unlikely construction … Continue reading
Let us Help you Plan Your Saturday
There is no more “Fun on Foster,” the once yearly street fair that brought vendors to Laurelwood Park and celebrated our local business district. It’s ok, though, we can leave that to the Belmonts and Divisions and Mississippis. Foster is … Continue reading
Friday Happy Hour on Foster Just Got a Little Better
The question isn’t if you should be going to happy hour on Foster. It’s why aren’t you. Throw a rock in any direction on the strip and, boom, there’s a place to drink. And with the sun out, the number … Continue reading
Updated: Bread & Roses Market Eyes October Opening
* Updated 8/30/16: When we posted the original article (below, with updates), Bread and Roses Market was aiming for a July opening. July has come and gone, but rest assured the proprietor of the market-to-be continues to work hard for a … Continue reading
Funding Awarded for Foster Affordable Housing Development
Well that was quick. Just as we reported a logistical land-transfer between the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) and the Portland Development Commission (PDC) that would make for easier development of the vacant lot across from the Portland Mercado, we are … Continue reading
Shleifer Speaks—Euro Classic’s Owner Gives His Two Cents on the Streetscape Plan
Today we have another guest contribution, this time from neighborhood resident and longtime reader, Jon Connelly. Taken by the controversy surrounding the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project, and the plethora of neon-colored signs plastered in protest at Euro Classic Furniture (and … Continue reading