- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Jeff Lynott
Since When Does Being Intoxicated Justify Unsafe Driving Conditions?
With so much energy being focused on streetscape improvements on Foster, and taking the long view on planning, outreach, design, and the vast potential, it’s become somewhat accepted that the tradeoff for a 2014 commencement of construction is a good, … Continue reading
Making Sense of Foster Road’s Future and the Various Groups Responsible for It
To get a hold on all the changes planned for Foster Road, as well as the groups invested in seeing those changes through, is enough to make your head spin. On one hand, there are the respective neighborhood associations (NAs) … Continue reading
Improvements on Foster: Conversation Continues Between PBOT, the Mayor’s Office, and the Neighborhood
When representatives from the Mayor’s Office and the Portland Bureau of Transportation met with members of the Foster-Powell and Mt. Scott-Arleta Neighborhood Associations last Tuesday, differing views on how and when to improve Foster Road became evident. While all were … Continue reading
Will FoPo and outer Southeast get a slice of Bike Share’s pie?
Just two days after the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) launched its new Bike Share website, an interactive site aiming to inform, engage, and seek input from its viewers, the city council formally approved PBOT to seek proposals from private … Continue reading
FoPo and Mt. Scott-Arleta to get new murals
As announced by Southeast Uplift (SEUL), through the Office of Neighborhood Involvement’s Graffiti Abatement program, various community projects will receive a combined total of $7400 to repair or prevent the harm of graffiti on neighborhood buildings. On Monday, 3/5, Southeast … Continue reading
Candlelight vigil to honor pedestrian killed on Foster, demand safety improvements
Saturday evening brought somber news to the neighborhood, as it was learned a pedestrian was killed by a hit-and-run driver while attempting to cross Foster Road near 71st Avenue. Monday morning made the tragedy all the more real, as the … Continue reading